Built with the essential features small workgroups need, the XM1342 multifunction supports output up to 42 pages per minute*, plus double-side automatic scanning, copying and faxing. Light and compact, it fits almost anywhere and lets you connect via USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) color touch screen includes built-in cloud connectivity to enhance workflow. Standard two-sided printing saves paper, while Lexmark full-spectrum security helps protect your network and proprietary information. An optional 550-sheet paper tray, plus a replacement Unison™ toner cartridge that offers up to 18,000 pages of output**, provides longer print runs and greater media flexibility.
Versatility that fits
- Measuring just 13.3 inches high x 16.2 inches wide x 14.4 inches deep (339 mm high x 411 mm wide x 366 mm deep), the business-class XM1342 fits almost anywhere. Its compact size and light weight make it easy to set up and easy to move.
Print more, stop less
- In addition to a first page as fast as 5.9 seconds and output up to 42 pages per minute*, Extra High Yield Unison™ toner provides up to 18,000 pages** of output. Add an optional paper tray that increases total input capacity up to 900 sheets for more printing and less downtime.
- In addition to Ethernet and USB, built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy for mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria®, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. And the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app simplifies wireless configuration.
- Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
- With its steel frame and lifetime fuser, the XM1342 is built to last.
Save paper, save energy
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with built-in energy-saving modes that help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified. The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (LECP) minimize waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Included Paper Handling|
|Size (in. – H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (in. – H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight (lb.)|
|Copy Speed Duplex|
|Time to First Copy|
|Reduce / Enlarge Range|
|Fax Transmission Speed|
|Print Speed Duplex|
|Time to First Page|
|Scanner Type / ADF Scan|
|A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed|
|A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed|
|Optical Scanning Resolution|
|Scan File Formats|
|ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity|
|Media Types Supported|
|Number of Paper Inputs|
|Paper Input Capacity|
|Paper Output Capacity|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Optional Paper Handling|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields|
|Imaging Unit Estimated Yield|
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product|
|Fonts and Symbol Sets|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Network Protocol Support|
|Network Printing Methods|
|Network Management Protocols|
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported|
|Apple Operating Systems Supported|
|Linux Operating Systems Supported|
|Novell Operating Systems Supported|
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption|
|Duplex Print Noise Level|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Harmonized Tariff Code|
|Country of Origin|
1Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
2“Recommended Monthly Page Volume” is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
3“Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle” is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
4Average yield based on approximately 5% print coverage.
5Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
6This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)