XC4342 (New Series)
The Lexmark XC4342 is designed for performance, security, and ease of use for mid-to-large workgroups at speeds up to 42 pages per minute*. Single-pass two-sided scanning is fast and accurate, and a 7-inch (17.8 cm) tablet-like touchscreen makes handling your tasks easy. Replacement cartridges with Unison™ Toner yield up to 22,000/10,500 black/color pages** to keep you going. This robust multifunction product produces high-quality color output in a variety of environments.
Fast & Reliable
- 42 ppm* color multifunction product.
Quad core power
- A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with 2 GB of memory gives the XC4342 a powerful print controller.
- Professional color features including ultra-sharp color quality, PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Color Replacement work with Unison Toner to deliver precision matching of critical hues.
- Lexmark-exclusive device based applications make the MFP programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry. The MFP Scan Center for simple document routing are standard
Advanced Scan Features
- The Ultrasonic Multifeed Detection reduces paper feed errors to ensure all scanned data is captured.
- 100 Sheet Dual Scan Automatic Document Feeder. Single-pass two-sided scanning.
- Analog Fax is optional.
Intelligent Storage Drive
- Optional Solid State Hard Drive.
- Fast – Improved speed and responsiveness.
- 7-inch tablet-style color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails–without pressure or direct skin contact that’s easier to keep clean and sanitized. Powerful features that help users intuitively complete every task, from the basic to the complex.
|Media Sizes Supported
|Included Paper Handling
|Size (in. – H x W x D)
|Packaged Size (in. – H x W x D)
|Packaged Weight (lb.)
|Time to First Copy
|Reduce / Enlarge Range
|Print Speed Duplex
|Time to First Page
|Scanner Type / ADF Scan
|A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed
|A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed
|Optical Scanning Resolution
|Scan File Formats
|ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity
|Media Types Supported
|Number of Paper Inputs
|Paper Input Capacity
|Paper Output Capacity
|Paper Weight Range Supported
|Integrated Tray Card Stock Upper limit
|Optional Paper Handling
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields
|Imaging Unit Estimated Yield
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product
|Fonts and Symbol Sets
|Touch Screen Display
|Network Protocol Support
|Network Printing Methods
|Network Management Protocols
|Optional Network Ports
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported
|Apple Operating Systems Supported
|Linux Operating Systems Supported
|Novell Operating Systems Supported
|UNIX Operating Systems Supported
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption
|Duplex Print Noise Level