Small workgroup color versatility is easy to deploy and share with the compact, lightweight Lexmark XC2326 multifunction. Built for reliability, performance and security, it offers lifetime imaging components, output at up to 26 ppm*, scanning at up to 96 images per minute and Lexmark’s exclusive full-spectrum security. With replacement Unison™ toner yields up to 5,500/6,000 mono/color pages** plus media input expandable up to 751 pages, you can print more and stop less. Connect users via USB, Gigabit Ethernet, or Wi-Fi, and take control of a 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) color touch screen offering built-in cloud connectors for Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Compact form factor
- Measuring just 13.6 inches high x 16.2 inches wide x 15.5 inches deep (344.4 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm deep), the XC2326 fits almost anywhere. Its compact size and light weight make it easy to ship, easy to set up and easy to move.
Color you can count on
- Get rich, vibrant color in seconds with Lexmark’s unique Unison™ toner. With toner yields up to 6000 color pages** and 5500 monochrome pages**, easy-to-change high-yield replacement cartridges for the XC2326 give you more printing and less downtime.
- In addition to built-in Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard Wi-Fi makes it easy for mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies. And our new Wi-Fi setup wizard simplifies wireless configuration. Embedded workflow capabilities on the 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) e-Task touch screen include scan to network, scan to email and Lexmark’s own Cloud Connector to help you integrate printing and scanning with popular cloud file storage services.
- Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
- With its steel frame and lifetime fuser, the XC2326 is built to last.
Save paper, save energy
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with a built-in energy-saving mode that goes from sleep to print to sleep with nothing to set. Plus, it’s rated EPEAT® Silver and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Included Paper Handling|
|Size (in. – H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (in. – H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight (lb.)|
|Copy Speed Duplex|
|Time to First Copy|
|Reduce / Enlarge Range|
|Fax Transmission Speed|
|Print Speed Duplex|
|Time to First Page|
|Scanner Type / ADF Scan|
|A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed|
|A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed|
|Optical Scanning Resolution|
|Scan File Formats|
|ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity|
|Media Types Supported|
|Number of Paper Inputs|
|Paper Input Capacity|
|Paper Output Capacity|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Optional Paper Handling|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields|
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product|
|Fonts and Symbol Sets|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Network Protocol Support|
|Network Printing Methods|
|Network Management Protocols|
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported|
|Apple Operating Systems Supported|
|Linux Operating Systems Supported|
|Novell Operating Systems Supported|
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption|
|Duplex Print Noise Level|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Harmonized Tariff Code|
|Country of Origin|
1Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
2“Recommended Monthly Page Volume” is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
3“Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle” is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
4Average yield based on approximately 5% print coverage.
5This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)