C4352 (New Series)
Designed for security, ease of use, and sustainability, the Lexmark C4352 delivers professional color for mid-to-large workgroups at speeds up to 52 pages per minute*. The 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) tablet-like touchscreen makes completing your printing tasks intuitively easy. Replacement cartridges with Unison™ Toner yield up to 22,000/10,500 black/color pages** to keep you going. Every touchpoint is designed to withstand high usage and meet accessibility standards. Maximize performance and security now and well into the future.
Fast & Reliable
- 52 ppm* color printer.
Quad core power
- A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with 1 GB of memory gives the C4352 a powerful print controller.
- Professional color features like ultra-sharp color quality, PANTONE® calibration and both spot and RGB replacement work with Unison Toner to deliver precision matching of critical hues.
- Lexmark-exclusive device based applications make the printer programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
Versatile media handling
- Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 650 pages of standard input capacity (expandable to 2850), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
- A bright, 4.3-inch color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails–without pressure or direct skin contact.
Intelligent Storage Drive
- Optional Solid State Hard Drive.
- Fast – Improved speed and responsiveness.
- Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner’s unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability — all in an innovative shake-free print system.
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Included Paper Handling|
|Size (in. – H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (in. – H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight (lb.)|
|Print Speed Duplex|
|Time to First Page|
|Media Types Supported|
|Number of Paper Inputs|
|Paper Input Capacity|
|Paper Output Capacity|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Integrated Tray Card Stock Upper limit|
|Optional Paper Handling|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields|
|Imaging Unit Estimated Yield|
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product|
|Fonts and Symbol Sets|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Network Protocol Support|
|Network Printing Methods|
|Network Management Protocols|
|Optional Network Ports|
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported|
|Apple Operating Systems Supported|
|Linux Operating Systems Supported|
|Novell Operating Systems Supported|
|UNIX Operating Systems Supported|
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption|
|Duplex Print Noise Level|