Give every small workgroup bold, consistent color output with the compact, lightweight Lexmark C2326. Built for reliability, performance and security, it offers lifetime imaging components, output at up to 26 ppm*, and Lexmark’s exclusive full-spectrum security. With replacement Unison™ toner yields up to 5,500/6,000 mono/color pages** plus media input expandable up to 751 pages, you can print more and stop less. Support networked or mobile users with USB, Gigabit Ethernet, or Wi-Fi, and take control with a 2.8-inch color touch screen featuring built-in cloud connectors for Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Compact form factor
- Measuring just 9.6 inches high x 16.2 inches wide x 15.5 inches deep (243.7 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm deep), the C2326 fits almost anywhere. Its compact size and light weight make it easy to ship, easy to set up and easy to move.
Color you can count on
- Get rich, vibrant color in seconds with Lexmark’s unique Unison™ toner. With toner yields up to 6000 color pages** and 5500 monochrome pages**, easy-to-change high-yield replacement cartridges for the C2326 give you more printing and less downtime.
- In addition to built-in Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard Wi-Fi makes it easy for mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies. And our new Wi-Fi setup wizard simplifies wireless configuration.
- Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
- With its steel frame and lifetime fuser, the C2326 is built to last.
Save paper, save energy
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with a built-in energy-saving mode that goes from sleep to print to sleep with nothing to set. Plus, it’s rated EPEAT® Silver and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
|Media Sizes Supported
|Included Paper Handling
|Size (in. – H x W x D)
|Packaged Size (in. – H x W x D)
|Packaged Weight (lb.)
|Print Speed Duplex
|Time to First Page
|Media Types Supported
|Number of Paper Inputs
|Paper Input Capacity
|Paper Output Capacity
|Paper Weight Range Supported
|Optional Paper Handling
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product
|Fonts and Symbol Sets
|Touch Screen Display
|Network Protocol Support
|Network Printing Methods
|Network Management Protocols
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported
|Apple Operating Systems Supported
|Linux Operating Systems Supported
|Novell Operating Systems Supported
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption
|Duplex Print Noise Level
|Specified Operating Environment
|Harmonized Tariff Code
|Country of Origin
1Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
2“Recommended Monthly Page Volume” is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
3“Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle” is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
4Average yield based on approximately 5% print coverage.
5This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)