What are Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services (MPS) is a means for managing an organization’s printer fleet.
How would my business benefit from a managed print solution?
The benefits realized with a managed print solution include:
- Printing costs become known
- Print devices and page volumes become documented
- Automatic toner shipment when you run low
- Brands, providers, and cartridges are consolidated
- Service and helpdesk support included in cost
- Elimination of internal/external IT support for printer issues
- Savings anywhere from up to 10-50% in most scenarios.
- Detailed reports available on demand
What size business benefits most from managing its print environment?
MTS has found that any size business can benefit from managing print-related expenses. If you notice your company is spending a lot on ink/toner, we are happy to provide an evaluation.
What is involved during a managed print assessment?
Our sales team will come on-site to look at current devices in place and discuss what issues you are having. Often, we will utilize our FM Audit software to track volume over a short period of time to provide data that is often unknown. MTS will then provide recommendations to replace, repurpose, or remove current devices. We will deliver a total cost of operation report and in many cases can provide significant savings with higher efficiency.